Household Hazardous Materials Collection Appointments
Appointments are required and can be scheduled using the calendar below or by calling (920) 832-5277.
The Outagamie County Hazardous Material Collection Program operates May thru October on one Wednesday and one Saturday per month at our satellite collection site at 3414 N French Road, Appleton, WI 54911.
COLLECTION GUIDELINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Drivers must remain in vehicles.
- Materials must be brought in boxes or containers. No loose materials will be collected!
- A maximum of 3 medium size boxes will be collected.
- No containers over 5 gallons.
- No trailer or full truck bed sized loads.
- Materials must be in trunk, lift gate, or truck bed. No materials will be collected from front or back seats!
NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR JULY!
Appointments available for August, September, and October.