Hazardous Material Appointments
The Hazardous Material Collection Program operates May thru October.
- May 13 & May 16 – (CANCELLED due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19).
- June 10 & June 13 – (CANCELLED due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19).
- July 8 & July 11 – Both Dates Full
- August 5 & August 8 – Both Dates Full
- September 16 & September 19 – Both Dates Full
- October 21 & October 24 – Both Dates Full
Please reference the calendar for 2020 collection dates and to make an appointment.
*At this time, Brown County Hazardous Materials Facility requires Outagamie County residents to fill out the red portion on this form and bring it with them*
If you have disposal needs November thru April, Outagamie County residents including ALL of Appleton and New London may take hazardous materials directly to the Brown County Hazardous Material Facility
*NEW COLLECTION REQUIREMENTS*
Materials must be brought in boxes or containers. No loose materials will be collected.
A maximum of 3 medium size boxes will be collected.
Materials must be in trunk, lift gate, or truck bed. No materials will be collected from front or back seats.
Drivers must remain in vehicles.