Household Hazardous Materials Collection Appointments
Appointments are required and can be scheduled using the calendar below or by calling (920) 832-5277.
The Outagamie County Hazardous Material Collection Program operates May thru October on one Wednesday and one Saturday per month at our satellite collection site at 3414 N French Road, Appleton, WI 54911.
COLLECTION GUIDELINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Drivers must remain in vehicles.
- Materials must be brought in boxes or containers. No loose materials will be collected!
- A maximum of 3 medium size boxes will be collected.
- No containers over 5 gallons.
- No trailer or full truck bed sized loads.
- Materials must be in trunk, lift gate, or truck bed. No materials will be collected from front or back seats!
NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER – openings dependent on cancellations
Appointments available October.