Thank you to all who participated in our 2023 HHW collection events!
We have since concluded our HHW collection events for the 2023 session, however Outagamie County residents can bring their hazardous material to Brown County Resource Recovery. They are located at
2561 S Broadway, Green Bay WI 54304 – We have a partnership with them that allows residents to bring their material in FREE of charge.
More information can be found on their website here – https://www.browncountyrecycling.org/hmr-hours-location
Brown County Residential Drop Off Hours
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thursday: noon – 6:00 pm
OC 2024 Household Hazardous Materials Collection Appointments
Appointments are required and can be scheduled using the calendar below starting March of 2024, or by calling (920) 832-5277.
The Outagamie County Hazardous Material Collection Program operates May thru October on one Wednesday and one Saturday per month at our satellite collection site at 3414 N French Road, Appleton, WI 54911.
COLLECTION GUIDELINES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Drivers must remain in vehicles.
- Materials must be brought in boxes or containers. No loose materials will be collected!
- A maximum of 3 medium size boxes will be collected.
- No containers over 5 gallons.
- No trailer or full truck bed sized loads.
- Materials must be in trunk, lift gate, or truck bed. No materials will be collected from front or back seats!